Sunday 6 February 2011

Quote canvas 2

Today I have a canvas to share with you using a stamp from Unity's Quote Bundle Pack. I love the quotes in this set!!

I used a 6" x 4" pre-gessoed canvas on which I blended 3 distress inks - a blue, pink and a green. I then cut various elements from Webster's Pages paper and stuck them to the canvas.The quote was then stamped using black Versafine ink and embellishments added.


Materials used:
pre-gessoed canvas, Unity stamp (as above), Ranger distress inks, Versafine ink
Webster's Pages paper
Wild Orchid crafts paper roses, CraftWork rhinestone flourishes, Creative Imaginations brad
beaded stamen, silk leaves, cotton lace

Jo xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gorjuss, i love all the different elements in this

hugs
judie xx

Netty said...

Gorgeous canvas Jo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous canvas Jo. S xx