Saturday 19 February 2011

Shifty Stamping

Last night I sat down to make the title page for my One Little Word album and I thought that some of my favourite the stamps from the All About The Journey kit would work really well with my ornate background paper.

I already had a sheet of cardstock which I'd tested out some of my shimmer mists and stamps on, so I used the section which contained one of the clever quotes from the set as my focal point for the layout.

Shift

You'll also be able to spot another of the map stamps used as a pattern on one of the other cardstock elements. Don't they make a beautiful addition to all the pattern on the page? I'll never get tired of using the stamps from this set - they're so versatile!
Enjoy your weekend x

1 comment:

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE this and that is one of my favorite sets of stamps!