Friday 25 February 2011

A bunch of thanks!

Have you seen Emily's new range of Unity Stamps?! If not, you don't know what you're missing! She's got a HUGE selection of gorgeousness including loads of new Itty Bitty and collaborative stamps from Suzi Blu, Bella Blvd, Salt Air and Jilli Bean Soup to name just a few (check them out here, here, here, herehere and here!). Here's a little taste:

Me, like a sensible idiot, set myself a crazy challenge to make 100 cards before I bought any new stash, and boy! am I regretting that decision now!! So in a bid  to get me ever closer to getting my inky little mitts on some of those gorgeous new stamps, I have knocked out five, yes five simple cards using the Itty Bitty 'Thanks A Bunch' stamps: 


Thanks for dropping by, 

2 comments:

Clair said...

So simple, but so lovely.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lucia, these are lovely. S x