Friday 4 February 2011

Crop News

Hi everyone

I just thought I would share some news about the Make the Day Special crops with you people in blogland.

We have a crop 2nd Saturday each month in Basingstoke and from February the crop will be part of the Scrapaholix network so there will be crop kits available. If anyone is local and fancies coming along all the info and booking details are on the website.

I have had fun with this month's kit and the sketches provided with so I think it will be a fun crop!

Emily

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Hello Emily,
I have arrived here from Mary Anne's blog. Can you give me some details on the crop day in Basingstoke plesase as I only live 7 miles away and am interested. My contact emnail is on my side bar of my blog.
Thanks very much
Valery Anne
(aka Mrs A)