Thursday 21 July 2011

All about the journey

Hello.

Something a bit different from me today.

I have had the all about the journey set for a while now and have only just got it inked up.

I think my problem was that i just don't travel so no matter how much i love the images i just didn't know how to use them.

So i started of by stamping onto an envelope.

I kept it very simple.

I used two images from the unity kit and sneaked in a little lawn fawn for the lines.

The red is just from a stampin up ink pad that i painted on.

I then decided to make a card to go with it.

Again very simple but with the lovely sentiment that was in the set.

As always you can get all the stamps used from make the day special.
Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

misteejay said...

What a lovely matching set and a super idea too.

Toni xx

Elli p.´s Stempelvitrine said...

What a famous journey set, i like it so much! Thanks for the comment on my blog.
LG Sabine