Monday 18 July 2011

Insightful Meadows!

Hi there, from a very wet, rainy, cold Northwest!
Today I have a Tag to show you, really quick and easy!
I started with a White tag base and used, what I think was my first purchase from the lovely Emily.....'Insightful Meadows' available here still love this set!
The Flowers are stamped with Distress Stains to get a sort of water coloured effect.....For the extra stalks I just dipped a small piece of card into the Distress Stain and 'stamped' it onto the Tag! The message is clear embossed and the little flower is just a few punched circles which I sprayed with Distress Ink Re-Inkers mixed with Perfect Pearls....the twirly bits are just thin pieces of wire wrapped round my pokey tool..I coloured the fibres with Distress Stain too....

Short and sweet from me today.....I hope you have a good Monday...

I'll see you very soon.

She xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Very pretty tag - the colours are lovely.

Toni xx

Louise said...

This is really lovely! :)