Saturday 9 July 2011

Get 'em while you can - Blog hop!

Hi and welcome to our blog hop!

The point of this blog hop is to show off some of the fab stamps we currently stock but once current stock is sold will not be restocked. I am going to start of by showing some of these stamps and then the design team are going to show you some of their creations using them.

Do leave a comment on all the blogs to say you have visited as there will be goodies to win!

Now for a brief showcase of stamps:








Just a brief showcase to show the ranges that are leaving, don't miss out!

Unity Samantha Walker
Unity Cosmo Cricket
Unity Large Kits
Unity Wood Mounted
QKR Stampede
Smeared Ink

Now time to see some of these stamps in action, the next stop on the hop is


Remember to leave some love on your way

Emily x

p.s don't worry they are only going to make room for new stampy goodies... watch this space!

8 comments:

*Nora* said...

Good morning! Lovely stamps hope I can resist! LOL

Gez Butterworth said...

What a fabulous assortment of stamps. Have a great day.xx

Mette said...

Hey. Just discovered your fabby shop and hope to be able to get some on the wonderful stamps you sell. They are fabulous.
Now on with the hop to see them in action.

Hugs

Tigs said...

Can't wait to see the inspiration from the DT team. And looking forward to seeing the new stamps.

misteejay said...

Some beautiful stamps there - I really like that seed-head one.

Off to see what the DT have come up with.

Toni :o)

misteejay said...

I thought I'd just pop back and say what a lovely 'hop' I've had. I've been a follower of Kim & She's blogs for a while and now I have some more lovely blogs to follow (heaven knows when I'll get time to craft as my reading list is getting HUGE! LOL)

Toni xx

Clair said...

Hey Ladies! I was with you in spirit yesterday, but I'm now off to find out what my fellow DT girls came up with! x

'The Crafting Owl' said...

Love the stamps and enjoying the blog hop x