Friday 15 July 2011

DIY Wedding Organiser

I've been looking for a wedding organiser for a few weeks and was pretty disappointed on what was on offer in the shops. I don't know WHY it took me so long to remember that I am crafter...and am perfectly capable of designing my own! Duh. So here's some little peeks into my new wedding organiser....

 Stamps: Ippity 'Because of You' (bird stamp) and The Cat's Pyjamas 'Ewe Complete Me' (sentiment)

 Unity Store Kit: The Right Words

 Unity Store Kit: Wishes & Kisses

 Unity Store Kit: Wishes & Kisses
I bought a plain workbook from Paperchase which has loads of fab plastic wallets and card pockets included in the notebook. I used red and white acrylic paint to create the background on the front cover, added ribbon, vellum and the stamped image & sentiment. I then added some tags and used the teeny hearts from the 'Ewe Complete Me' set to embellish (glossy accents gave them a nice finish).
I have a feeling this is a work in progress and I'll spend lots more time adding to my new organiser!

Have a great weekend, 

4 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Lovely organiser!

Clair said...

This is beautiful Lucia :)

Louise said...

Ooh, that is beautiful. Wish I'd had one of those when I got married!

N Blackburn said...

Hi Lucia,
This is just lovely!!! I love your tabs!!!

Tasha x