Saturday 30 July 2011

Loving My Lawn Fawn's

As you have all probably realised by now - I love my Lawn Fawn! This bright and beautiful card uses three of Lawn Fawn's most popular stamp sets - Jessie's ABCs, Blissful Botanicals and Bon Voyage.

DSC_0395

Jessie's ABCs is a super set full of letters - upper and lower case - along with numbers and punctuation. It even includes multiples of some letters, making longer words and phrases easy and quick to stamp. I can now stamp my own sentiments whenever I like - versatile and easy on the pocket!

DSC_0396

So, to use the sentiment I'd stamped, I then created a card to showcase it a little. The background is created using one of the stamps from BLissful Botanicals - stamped in the 'sing along' colours of the rainbow - and the clouds are from Bon Voyage.

Can you see why I love my Lawn Fawn?

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Such a simple idea but so very effective - great card.

Toni xx