Sunday 31 July 2011

Butterfly quote

I have a card to share with you today using a stamp from one of my favourite sets - Unity's Quote Bundle Pack.

I made a card base using watercolour paper (I love the thickness of this). I cut a Nestabilities label from card and used distress ink to colour it before stamping the quote. I then paper pieced the 2 tiny butterflies on  the stamp. The large butterfly is actually a Prima stamp (from my "small" collection LOL!).

Materials used:
watercolour paper, Prima Madeline papers
Unity stamp (as above), brown Memento ink, distress ink
Prima butterfly stamp, ribbon, Kaisercraft rhinestone


Thanks for visiting!!
Jo x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo, what a lovely card...I love the Quotes set too...Well done you on 'paper piercing' the Butterfly....goodness knows how it would have turned out if I'd have tried that! S xx