Monday 25 July 2011

A Mother's Love!

Hello and a happy Monday to you!
Gosh Monday's come around quickly! I have a Tag to share with you today.....
Here is how it started out..
And with the aid of some fantastic stamps and ink....here is how it turned out...
I used the Unity store kit 'A Mother's Love' available from the lovely Emily here
I used the background stamp all over the background and stamped (with my non to clean VersaMark!) and clear embossed it. I then blended a couple of colours of Distress Ink over it. The message was stamped and clear embossed with the same DIs onto a seperate piece of card and mounted on 3D foam. The Butterfly is coloured with DIs onot shrink plastic.
To make the Flowers I just did the same with another Tag only using darker colours and spraying with a mixture of Distress Re-Inkers and Perfect Pearls. I used White embossing instead of clear too.. I then just cut them with a small circle punch and scrunched them up...
Thanks for looking. I hope you have a good day and I'll see you soon...
She xxx



3 comments:

misteejay said...

I love the colours used on this She - it is beautiful.

Toni xx

Clair said...

Ah, it's so pretty x

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty tag ♥

Beautiful, beautiful stamping and wonderful colours.