Monday 11 July 2011

More Quiet Essence!

Good morning!
Today I have a couple of Tags to show you.....
I love playing with backgrounds and also trying to get as much 'mileage' as I can out of my stamps!

I have used one of my favourite Unity Store Kits 'Quiet Essence' available from the lovely Emily here

It's ages since I used my Brayer so I thought I'd have a little 'inky' play! Here is what I came up with.....

This the first one that I made! A little bit PINK, but also with some touches of my favourite Orange!


Ah, much more 'me' I think!
I used 'Big an' Juicy' pads for my brayering.....something else I have had for ages and not played very much with!!
I scrunched a piece of copy paper and then smoothed it out and ran the inky brayer across it, so that the the ink on the brayer took the crease of the paper onto the ink and then I rolled! I think it's more noticeable on the 2nd tag...
I used the little bacground stamp to add a bit more texture....using the same ink pad.
Isn't that sentiment fantastic? Stamped, clear embossed and highlighted with Glossy Accents. The Flower is coloured with ProMarkers and also Glossy Accented!
The little Bird is off the  'Life Becoming' kit also available here stamped onto shrink plastic...love him!
All that was left for me to do was a little doodling round the edge and add a little ribbon...
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a good Monday and I'll see you soon...

Oh and don't forget, our 'Get 'Em While You Can' Blog Hop is open until Saturday and me and my teamies have some great giveaways!

She xx

3 comments:

Clair said...

I love the pink one - but they're both beautiful! Nice job, She x

Netty said...

Two beautiful tags, Annette x

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty tags She ♥