Saturday 23 July 2011

Pretty Pennants

Morning! I have a couple of cute cards to share with you today.

The base of the cards is quite simple - a little patchwork of co-ordinating papers and a bit of stitchery. To create the pennant greetings, I stamped the ticket image from Admit One and used Jessie's ABCs to add the lettering.

Hello

I then 'strung' them onto some embroidery thread (by sticking them with double-sided tape) along with some colour co-ordinating beads. And voila!

Hello

I've never used the tickets as pennants before, but I feel a lot of cards on this theme coming on, it's hard to stop after just one. Here's the proof!

Party

I think I've turned into a card-making, pennant monster!

2 comments:

nessy said...

what a striking card ~ stunning!!
vanessa xx

misteejay said...

Such a simple but very effective idea.

Toni xx