Thursday 24 April 2014

Cheers!


Hello and Happy Thursday! Everything seems better with sunshine and that's exactly what is pouring through the windows as I type. 

Today I'm sharing with you a celebration card that would be fab for either a guy or gal.


For the fabulous funky triangle background I have used Wplus9's 'Just Geometrics:Triangles' . I stamped the large cluster of triangles 3 times up my card in a light grey, then with the three triangles in a line I stamped in some gaps with a dark grey. With the one triangle on it own I stamped in some more of the gaps using a warm grey and bright orange. 


For the sentiment I stamped the large 'cheers' from Avery Elle's 'Cheers' in black and then embossed it with clear powder to give some shine and texture. 


I then thought it would be fun to add the little tick list from the set so I added this with some black ink and put a cross in each of the boxes. 


Thank you so much for popping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx


Just Geometrics:  Triangles   Cheers

1 comment:

Inkyfingers said...

Love this muted card with the great pops of colour Lydia. The embossed sentiment looks really classy!
Hugs
Carol x