Monday 28 April 2014

Puttin' on a Party.... Shirt!!

Hello there :0)

I'm back again this week using a Paper Smooches set that hasn't seen ink yet  *shame*


This freshly pressed shirt is from Squeaky Clean which has lots of fun small images but I love how this image lends itself to some colourful paper piecing using Lawn Fawn Paper pads....... just a happy accident that I could fit a weeks worth of shirts down the card including the colourful party number  *wink*
I really think the sentiment from Wplus9's Strictly Sentiments 1 set goes perfectly on this card :0)
It's also a great image to use on a Fathers day card......  coming up on the 15th June !!

Squeaky Clean Strictly Sentiments 1

I'm off to have a play and see what else I can make with this set :0)
See ya next week
Jenny x

1 comment:

Jenna ♥ said...

This is wonderful card!!!