Wednesday 2 April 2014

Thanks for everything


Hello.
This is the first of two blog posts today so do check back later :)
I'm using CAS-ual Fridays stamps and dies and Avery Elle pigment inks  for my card.
I wanted to play along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge which is to use ovals. 
I started by cutting the ovals form kraft card and one smaller in white.
I die cut the Casual tree then i coloured the die cut with the inks and a cotton bud (q-tip).
I then added it back to the oval .
I then stamped some of the small dot stamps from Wallflower.
Then i put the oval back into the nestie i used to cut it and spritzed a light blue copic around the edges.
Then i stamped the sentiment in black archival ink.
I added some glossy accents to the pink areas.
Once that dried i used foam pads to stick the panel to the oval card base.
There is also a coordinating stamp set to the casual tree dies called casual comfort.

Casual Tree Fri-DiesWallflower
Celery Pigment Ink PadLemon Grass Pigment Ink Pad
Raspberry Pigment Ink PadPixie Pigment Ink Pad

Thanks for looking.


No comments: