Monday 21 April 2014

My Favorite

Hi - me again - twice in two days - it must be a bank holiday ;-)   Hope you're all ready for work tomorrow....  (no me neither!)

Anyhow I have a couple of super quick projects to share today.   Firstly I made a quick guy card for my hubby using one of the gorgeous new stamps from Neat and Tangled - did you notice we got them - currently we're the only place in the UK that sells them ;-)   We're always looking to bring you the best of the US ahead of the competition.....






I used the classic watercolour technique with distress inks but I used 3 masculine browns rather than the normal bright colours you see the technique used with - I think I ended up with something marble like.  I embossed the sentiment in gold first and then stamped it again with black over the top but off-set to get a shadow effect.  

Secondly I thought I'd share my little Easter gifts - I've used Hunny Bunny - and if you're waiting for it, it's on its way back.   I simply stamped it onto coffee bags and coloured with pencils to make simple bags for my Easter goodies.



We have large shipments coming from Avery Elle, Mama Elephant and Lawn Fawn as well as a couple of new brands - all should be here in a few weeks so watch this space!



No comments: