Monday 20 October 2014

Christmas Crackers!!!

Hello there :0)

Well...Two weeks ago I was on a Christmas theme, then last week Halloween and I'm back to Christmas again today..... with all the yummy Christmas themed stock flooding the store it would be rude not to *wink*

For my card today I've been stretching my stash. I've used the Paper Smooches Stockings dies and made Christmas Crackers with two of the stocking cuffs....


Don't they look cute!!! A great project for using up those festive scraps of paper.... and they would make great wrapped sweets too :0)


You can see how I used a thin strip of card to hold the shapes together, it also meant I had something to adhere those gorgeous dainty bows from Avery Elles Finished Frames die set too. They look soo pretty in gold foiled card but you could easily use festive twine or narrow ribbon instead :0)


Using a craft knife I cut a zig zag through one of the crackers and added the sentiment above it along with a sprinkling of confetti die cut in the same gold card..... very festive :0)

                           Stockings Dies  Finished Frames Elle-ments  Big Balloon Dies   
                                                                  Joyful Greetings

As always I just want to remind you of the new Paper Smooches Sparks challenge this week, it's Anything Goes. Please pop over and check out my teamies inspiration projects and join in the fun :0)

Thanks for stopping by

Jenny x

4 comments:

Julie C. said...

This is clever use of the die!!Love it!

Jo said...

This is GENIUS! *claps*
such a fun card :)
Jo xx

jodpea said...

I'm with Jo, this deserves a round of applause!

victoria h said...

Clever use of the dies...they make such cute crackers.