Thursday 23 October 2014

Throwback Thursday

Hello! 
Happy Thursday to you all :-)
Well,Halloween is nearly upon us so I thought I would squeeze one last Halloween card in ;-)
I used the super cute Lil' Inkers Carving Pumpkins-I just adore how vintage this image is! 

After stamping it on watercolour paper,I cut it out with a nesting pumpkin die and watercoloured the
little scene. To give it a vintage look,I applied a generous layer of crackle medium,flicking some gold  and silver eyeshadow in between layers. I used two bigger pumpkin cuts to create a shadow mat and mounted them all onto some orange card flecked with the scrummy Wplus9 Lucky Stars in Hero Arts gold embossing powder (oh my-this stuff is INSANELY good!) Topped it all off with some curled ribbon and an embellishment I found in my stash.
I hope you like it!


There will be a new challenge on the blog in a few days,so keep your eyes open for that! As always,there is an awesome prize to be won :-)

Until next week! 
Lou x


No comments: