Friday 17 October 2014

Spookatular Goodie Bags

Hellllooo and happy Friday!

Today I'm sharing with you two super cute treat bags using a few Lawn Fawn goodies. I have used the Goodie Bag die (it's currently OOS but these little toppers could work on lots of other gift bags or even on cards).


The cute lil critters are from the Critters In Costume set and then I have added the little bags and sentiments from Spookatular. The stitched circle from Stitched Party Banners makes an awesome place to add images and sentiments as it's such a great size.  


I hope I have inspired you today to make your own Halloween treat bags and have a great weekend!

Hugs Lydia xxx


Critters In Costume   Spooktacular   Goodie Bag Lawn Cuts  Stitched Party Banners Lawn Cuts

1 comment:

Nikki said...

These are so cute :)