Thursday 18 December 2014

Merry Christmas from the Design Team

DON'T FORGET THE STORE CLOSES FOR OUR CHRISTMAS BREAK AT 8pm TONIGHT

 As the store is closing today this will be the last blog post for a couple of weeks too - the DT need a couple of weeks to spend some quality time with their families, so the blog will be back on Friday 2nd January as the store re-opens.   So as today is the last post before Christmas, we're all sharing a final Christmas card with you all as our way of saying - thanks so much for reading our blog - and have A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Tara
Here's my offering - if you play in our challenges you'll probably recognise it as a full-on CASE of one of Kate's great cards from our last challenge.  I loved it so have made a few for friends.  Hope you all have a great Christmas and find a little time to get crafty with whatever Santa brings you!

Jenny
I'd like to wish all our readers/crafters a Merry Christmas with this gingerbread star wreath...if only they were real :0) A top tip for creating faux icing sugar... sprinkle a pinch of white embossing powder onto your shaped card and heat it from the back so as not to blow the powder away!!


Kate

Just want to wish all you all a very merry Christmas.



Lydia
I hope you all have a truly Merry and Bright Christmas, and get to enjoy it in the way and with the people that you love :) Big crafty hugs, Lydia x


Sarah
I am a newbie to the DT and looking forward to getting crafty with you all in 2015!  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family and that Santa puts something crafty in your stocking :)

Keren
Wishing you all a really lovely Christmas- hope you get lots of crafty goodies in your stocking and if not?...well you know where to come 😉 Xx

Julia
My holidays are always a mixture of hectic preparations (and even though I wanted to create a really simple card, I ended up covering all the leaves with glossy accents because I just couldn't help myself) and joyful anticipation of time with family and loves ones. I hope that you, my crafty friends, have some wonderful days filled with laughter, joy, and love. Happy holidays!


So that's all for 2014 folks - we'll see you in 2015!

Have a good one!


No comments: