Thursday 11 December 2014

Throwback Thursday and goodbye!

Hello!
Well,this is my last blog post here for the time being,so I am treating you to a proper throwback stamp set! 
It's simple,it's pretty,it's oh so easy yet effectively modern,it's Wplus9 Iconic Christmas.

See? Easy and elegant :-)
The words are from the gorgeously useful Winnie and Walter The Big,The Bold and Fun (these sets from W & W are great for project life too!)
Stamp the tree,stamp and cute out choice words,and a sequin at the top and bobs your uncle!

I hope you like it!

Right,that's it from me-Tara has an awesome new DT member lined up,you will meet her soon! 
I can't wait to see her projects :-)

Happy Christmas everyone,and all the best for 2015

Lou x
 

 

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

Glad it's not forever!! We'll totally miss throwback Thursday! Fabby CAS card! x