Thursday 4 December 2014

Throwback Thursday

Hello! 
Brrrrrr! It's getting colder-although we haven't seen the snow our American cousins seem to be having ❄️
Today's card may be considered a little bad taste (pardon the pun) but I got the idea from a pin on Pinterest I saw the other day and thought it would make a funny card 😉


Yes,I know I know,but it's kinda funny! 
So,easy peasy to make-Wplus9 Milk and Cookies stamp and die,making a tiny slit for the straw. The scarf is simply the cookies die! How cool is that?! (Yup-more puns! Sorry!) The nose is just a tiny scrap of orange card and the eyes and mouth are the teeny tiny die off cuts. Talk about recycle! (And they say us crafters hoard-ha! Zero waste,more like it 😉 )


I hope you liked today's card and it made you giggle.
In other news,this is my penultimate post. My daughter has been gravely ill for some time,and is not responding well to her medication so I need to step back from the DT and spend all my time looking after her,but I will be popping back from time to time. It's been a sad desicion but family comes first. Tara has an awesome replacement lined up,so you will meet her very soon!

Have a great Thursday! 
Lou x 

 
 

No comments: