Monday 2 November 2015

Home for a Gnome

Hi there :)

Does your home have a gnome?? Perhaps not... I must admit that we don't have any of the pint sized ornaments in the garden but I couldn't resist this cute set from MFT called You Gnome Me and all four of the little folk had to go on my card :)


I started by colouring the 'gift giving' gnome with pencils and trimming him out with scissors. To make him the focal point I stamped the rest of the gnomes on the Kraft card base in black ink and shaded them in a 'tone on tone' style using a brown and white pencil, this gives the gnomes some shape but keeps them in the background :)

For a sentiment I chose to use the Bella letters set from Mama Elephant so I could make my own... I thought this little guy looked like he was bearing gifts for a new home owner :)

                           You Gnome Me  Bella Letters

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x