Wednesday 25 November 2015

Sparkly Christmas shaker card.


Hello.
I'm loving these Christmas stamps from Newtons nook  and wanted to get some  more  cards made using them.
I had already planned a shaker card although this one changed a bit as i saw the inky paws challenge on the Newtons nook blog and change to kraft.
You have time to order and play along :) 



Its a basic shaker card kept simple in design.
I started my card by adding stripe of glitter tape to my kraft card base.
I the cut my frame using lawn fawn stitched rectangles and stamped the snowflake from Newtons Christmas cuddles in gold ink. 


I had made the sky/snowy background using distress inks and added the fussy cut image before putting all the elements together.
The image is coloured with copics.

Newton's Christmas Cuddles

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous Kate - a beautiful card!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous shaker card!