Friday 27 November 2015

Patterned Paper Smooches Wreath

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I'm building a wreath...


Using Patterned Paper and Paper Smooches.


I used the brilliant Paper Smooches Wreath Builder Dies, with the beautiful Simple Stories Claus & Co 6x6 Paper Pad to create my wreath.  These Paper Smooches dies are amazing.  They're designed to 'Build-a-wreath', obviously, but you could use them for so much more - Christmas Trees, Winter Sprigs, all year round foliage, they're incredibly handy to have in your stash!  
I cut the various dies from a mixture of papers from the Claus & Co pad alongside a simple 'ring' shape, and built up my wreath.  Once I was happy with how it looked, I adhered all the pieces down.
I then cut my sentiment using Lawn Fawn's Scripty For You die from white card, and heat embossed in red, giving it a couple of coatings to achieve this really high gloss effect.


I dry embossed a panel of white card, using a wood grain folder from my stash, to use as a backdrop, and added a twirl of bare twine before sticking everything in place.  I then decorated my wreath with a scattering of pearls and gems, and added a simple twine bow to finish.

I really hope you like it, and only wish I'd had a more time to really stretch what these little cute dies can do!

As always, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jillx


 Wreath Builder Dies   Simple Stories Claus & Co 6x6 Paper Pad   Scripty For You Lawn Cuts

No comments: