Sunday 6 May 2012

Art journalling with Unity

Today I've been playing in a new journal using Unity stamps.

I made the background using Dylusions inks and then randomly stamped using Versamagic chalk inks and the grid stamp from Unity's "Moments in Bloom" store kit available in the shop here and the Unity/Christy Tomlinson stamp "tattered chicken wire" available in the shop here.

After leaving this to dry I then used a floral stamp from the Unity "Quiet Essence" store kit (again in the shop here) and stamped this around the edges using black Versafine ink before colouring in using Prismacolor pencils.

I stamped the sentiment from the Quote Bundle Pack again using Versafine ink and coloured the flowers using pencils again.

The art doll was a digital that I purchased from Etsy seller Sabrina.


Materials used:
Dylusions inks, Versamagic inks, Versafine ink
Unity stamps (as above)
Prismacolor pencils, white Signo pen
digital art doll (as above)


As always, thanks for visiting

Jo xx

1 comment:

Ruby said...

I love your journal pages Jo, they look great, so fresh! I bought an art journalling dvd, it was fun to watch, I just need to do it now lol