Saturday 12 May 2012

A Moooving Card!!

Good Morning and hooray for the weekend :0)

My card to share with you today is an idea I've had kicking around for a while in my head and now I need to send a 'moving home' card, I just had make it.

You probably know by now I have a minor obsession with Lawn Fawn stamps so you wont be surprised to see I've used them again today, I also have a love of punny sentiments and I've used of of those as well.....


I love creating scenes with the critters sets and thought a herd of cows to be quite appropriate for a moooving home card. Rather than masking and stamping them I decided to stamp, colour and cut them out to arrange them in the oval frame. The green grass and yellow sun are cut from the Lawn Fawn Bright Side 6x6 paper pad.


Top Tip : When using cut out images that have a solid black line around them the white card shows on the edge so I like to conceal it with a black Memento marker so it just neatens up the edges and gives a more professional look...it also hides any wiggly cut lines *wink*..... I also find it better to hold the pen from the back of the image just in case it slips (ask me how I know that!!!)

I have decorated the inside too with  Lawn Fawn papers and finished the sentiment off...


The Stamp sets used are : Critters on the Farm,  Claire's ABC's,  Jessie's ABC's

Hope this inspires you to get crafty this weekend... now I need to get this in the post :0)

Have a great weekend.
Jenny x


3 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog :)
Love your cards especially this one :)- I always do that with a pen too

Traceyr said...

What a brilliant moving card! I edge my cut out stamped images too. :)

fatmonica said...

It's brilliant!Just love those cows.