Monday 21 May 2012

Simple Stackers

I finally got my grubby (well, inky) little mitts on the Blossom Stackers Set by Samantha Walker, for Unity. Let me tell you, this set is amazing! There are so many stamps in it - and the photograph over on the website, just does not do it justice.

 Here's just a few of the circle elements, used quite simply, on a layout that I made this weekend. I've stamped each element using Stone Grey Stazon, which gives a slightly softer look than Jet Black. Then, as I don't yet have the co-ordinating die-cuts (or a die-cutter for that matter!) I've cut the elements by hand.

  West Kirby Marina 

The circle elements are interchangeable - meaning that each of the stamps can be used in multiple combinations. Plus, there's an absolute ton of sentiments which can be used with the beautifully ornate frames. Honestly, I haven't had an awful lot of time to play with them all yet, but expect to be seeing a lot of this set!

*** Just a little reminder that our Make The Day Special online store, is currently closed while we give it a little make-over. Hopefully, the store should be back up and ready to ship out those all important stamps by the weekend. ***

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love your page Clair! Love how you've used the space for a minimalist layout :0)
Jenny x