Tuesday 29 May 2012

I love this gnome!

Hi there, I’m back.  A huge thanks to Jenny and Kate for covering for me while I was away, that was really sweet of you girls.

I made a little gnome card today, I just LOVE this Paper Smooches gnome, he’s so fun to colour!
IMG_1288[1]
I used three different Paper Smooches sets for this card, the gnome is from Forest Whimsy, the toadstools from Whimsical and the sentiment from Pretty Phrases. The toadstool stamps are solid so the top is black with white polka dots.

I stamped the toadstool (masking off the far left toadstool) onto the card and then stamped the row of toadstools again three times in the different colours. I then just paper pieced them.  I cut the coloured ones slightly smaller than the black ones so that the black outline would show and then just touched up any gaps with a Copic multiliner to give a cleaner finish.

Hope you get some time to play this week, have fun!

1 comment:

Traceyr said...

This is one of my favourite Paper Smooches too and I am currently using him to make good luck cards.

Good job he is fun to colour in haha I'm making 52 cards.

:)