Thursday 24 May 2012

A Smile....

is the beginning of Peace......
Hi there! I decided to have a little inky play yesterday and here is the Tag that I made...
I used Distress Stains to colour the Tag and then Distress and Adirondak Inks to blend over the top.
I used a mixture of Unity Store Kits for the stamping and my little Bird is stamped onto Shrink Plastic. The Flower is coloured with ProMarkers and the Verse and edges have been clear embossed...
Here are the Store Kits that I used...
The Bird is from 'Life Becoming'
The Flower and the beautiful Verse is from 'Quiet Essence'
The Background is from 'A Mother's Love'
and lastly the Stitches round the edge are from 'Key To Joy'....
I so enjoyed getting a bit inky and messy! My fingers were a lovely colour!
I'll hopefully see you all soon....
Thanks for looking..
She xx

2 comments:

Anna said...

that is lovely, the inky background is stunning and it made me smile ;-)

Clair said...

Good to see you back She! I've missed your beautiful projects! x