Tuesday 15 May 2012

A Toast to the Happy Couple

Good Morning.

Jenny here..... I'm filling in for Ruby this week because she's having a break from crafting on the run up to her Wedding Day and I thought what better time to share a wedding card I've made with the Flourishes set called Wedded Bliss, a beautiful stamp sets with celebration couples in silhouette and lots of sentiments to choose from too.....


I've decided to make a one layer card and emboss a square Nestabilitie die into the front of my card base so I have a neat frame to stamp the happy couple into. I have used Versafine Onyx Black and then added shimmer highlights to her dress with a glitter gel pen, which hasn't been picked up by the camera at all!!

To check the best position for the sentiment I stamped it on acetate first so I could move it around the card and found it nestled quite nicely into the space behind the bride, the three black pearls balance the layout.
The flourish bkgd is from my stamp stash, not available from the store.

Thanks for popping by today and I'm sure you'll join me in sending Ruby and Ian best wishes for a wonderful wedding day... I really hope the weather stays fine for you :0)

Jenny x


1 comment:

Kate said...

Simply beautiful Jenny.
Kate xx