Saturday 26 May 2012

A Lightbulb Moment!!

It's the start of the weekend and it looks like it's going to be a hot and sunny one here in the UK.... yippeee :0)

It's also exam season and with my daughter starting her A levels this week I thought I would make a card for her just to show how much we care and believe in her ability to get the grades she needs for uni :0)

I have gone back to one of my favourites again...Lawn Fawn, and used the lightbulb image from 'How Delightful' to make a 'punny' encouragement card....


With clear powder and Versamark  ink, I embossed a row of clear bulbs on white card and then used the emboss resist technique on a scrap of yellow card to get the bright bulb in the dark by using black ink.
You can just about make out I've used School House Backdrops to give a lined paper effect to go with the notebook top to the panel.


You can see the subtle shine to the embossed lightbulbs when they catch the light :0


I continued the message and theme inside using Jessie's ABC's and the lightbulb image again.

The Lawn Fawn sets used are: Schoolhouse Backdrops, How Delightful, Lunar Lights and Jessie's ABCs

Thanks for you patience whilst Emily re-vamps the store website, for news of it's re-opening please keep an eye the Facebook page or here, on the blog :0)

So glad you could drop by
Jenny x



1 comment:

Clair said...

That's a really cute card Jenny!