Tuesday 8 May 2012

Well Old!!

Hi, it’s Ruby.  I’ve made a man card today.  I find cards for men reaaaalllly challenging.  I seem to get a mental block when it comes to no butterflies, flowers or pretty colours!

Anyway, this is what I’ve come up with….

080512
Using Paper Smooches ‘Smarty Pants’ set I stamped the books/globe/smarty pants and coloured them in using my Copics.  I printed the words ‘read’, ‘travelled’ and ‘old’ to which I then stamped the word ‘well’ from ‘get well’ using Paper Smooches ‘Sentiment Sampler’ set.  I love combining stamps with computer generated words, it opens up a whole new world of opportunity.  It’s a good job the recipient of this card is my future father-in-law and doesn’t get upset easily lol

I hope you are all having a great start to your week!

Ciao for now.

3 comments:

Mette said...

Love this and such great humour. Brilliant "masculine" card.

Hugs, Mette

Kate said...

Absolutely love this Ruby :0)
very clever funny card.
Kate xx

Jennifer said...

I love this card, Jenny. A great male card with clever humour.

Jennifer. x