Monday 10 June 2013

All Boy!


Hey! How did Tuesday come around so quick? Today's card is a quick and slightly mad boys card.  I've mixed up a couple of stamp sets
This beauty
 
which is an utter bargain- but you'll have to go and check out the price by clicking (making you work today!)
The pocket tag was made by stamping first roughly to give the impression of texture & then coloured over with Copics which added a bit of depth of colour. I then cut it out leaving tabs around the edges of the stamps & folded these back so it's actually a pocket. I've combined it with the stars & sentiment from Mr Boy
 
I hope you're all loving the pre-order facility. The W Plus 9 preorder is here and is shutting very soon-shuts today (Tuesday 11th in fact)  jump in quick. I have my eye on one or two sets.
 
Better go- I don't want to miss the preorder ;-)
 
 
See you next time,
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

♥Gemma♥ said...

I love this card, its awesome!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma