Friday 7 June 2013

Golden Leaves

A very happy Friday to all you lovely stampers out there!!! Fingers crossed we will have some lovely weather on the cards again..yay!

It's me , Lydia, here with you again and again I am showcasing the fab Paper Smooches stamps! 

This week I'm trying out the new 'gold' trend that seems to be about at the moment. I'm not really a gold kind of gal and the only gold crafty stash I own are an embossing powder and 2 gold (one light, one dark) mica powders....

One of the micas I used on this lil beauty....


The Paper Smooches sets I used are Leafy Greens, for the fab background foliage, and Birthday Sampler for the sentiment. Both are in stock right now.... and while you are there why don't you check out the awesome Pre-Order on W Plus 9... it's only open for a week so make sure your snappy.

Have a great weekend xxx

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love it Lydia :)
Kate xx