Thursday 6 June 2013

Find The Joy............

Hi there.........

She here.........I really need to start getting organised for Christmas, as the original plan of making a few cards each month has, sadly fallen by the wayside!!!

So today I'd like to show you a little card made with a Unity 'Itty Bitty' ..........'Find The Joy'

This little card is about 5" square.......This stamp is really good.............it has even survived me cutting it into 3!!!

I stamped and embossed 3 images and coloured them with my Sakura pens. and then layered the images. I used some very shiny Silver card (which I have had for ages!!) and white card matts edged with a Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon...






She xxx

2 comments:

Ita said...

Hi She this is a super card.
Smiles
Ita

Unknown said...

LOVE this She! Awesomesauce!