Wednesday 13 August 2014

Sparkle and shine

Hello.
I was playing with my Neat and tangled stamps  and thought id show two ways to use the Sparkle and shine set.
It screams out to me as a girly set so i set about changing that and made a girl and boy card.


My first card is more feminine and uses the large diamond stamp.
I stamped the diamond onto to some craft metal to make it a bit blingy ...obviously its a sapphire ;)
I also stamped one of the smaller diamond is versamark onto the panel for a watermark effect,
Then added some sequins to finish.


The next card is my boy card.
I picked a few ink colours that i thought would work well together Gray, orange, green and blue.
I the stamps the different sized stars in each colour randomly.
Then  i used the Coles ABC dies from Lawn fawn, you can use any alpha dies for this.
I die cut the word son and added some dark glitter card behind.



Cole's ABC's DiesSparkle and Shine

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Gorgeous - I love both of these! The sapphire looks great on craft metal and the colour combo on the second card is perfect for a boy's card :)