Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year

Just thought I would pop by quickly to say work on the new website is going well and to thank you all for your patience whilst we get all this new shiny technology worked out!

In the meantime I thought I share a quick New Year card I made and wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous slide into 2016!


This came together really quickly - a quick spritz of Hero Arts ink, a layered champagne glass die cut from acetate (the colour comes from inking up the stick-it I used to join the layers together) and some glittery die cut sentiments from Lawn Fawn's scripty cheers and the new stitched number dies from My Favorite Things.

Hope you all raise a glass or two tonight ;-)
Tara
x

3 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card! Love it. Wishing you all the best for 2016 and so looking forward to the new shop :)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE the idea of the acetate glass Tara . . . inspired! Happy New Year to you and I'm itching to get in to the new shop, my wish-list is a mile long (yes, I've written them all down on paper :)) Thank you for the inspiration during 2015 and I can't wait to see what you come up with this year! Have a great 2016! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Patent Attorney said...

Love it, is there anything that symbolises the New Year like a glass of bubbly>