Thursday 17 December 2015

Lydia's Favourite Things Of 2015





Hi there it's my turn to share with you my favourite things of 2015. Now it was so hard to narrow down my favourite and most loved stamps down to three but I finally got there and here are my top 3 from this years releases.....

In at the top is......


 DSC06197
Altenew 'Golden Garden' has too be one of my most used set from 2015! I just love the style of these as they can work with so many different techniques to get so many different looks.

At 2......
 DSC06656
Winnie & Walter 'Merry & Bright'.....Swoon, this has to be my most favourite Christmas set in like forever! I love the cute and playful font that can also work for classy cards. The other like images in this set are great for creating wreaths or even stamped backgrounds.

Last but most certainly not least...
  DSC06368
Newton's Nook Designs 'Fox Hollow'. Fave fox set ever! I just love these little guys and they are just too fun fun to colour.

That's all for me for this year, I'll see you all again in the New Year. I'd just like to say Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year and also thank you so much for your lovely comments, it means a lot to us all.

Hugs Lydia xxx

1 comment:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

All beautiful creations Lydia! have a very lovely Christmas and a happy new year in 2016! Hazel xx
My Card Attic