Monday 14 December 2015

Jenny's Favourites of 2015

                                           

Hi There,

I'm continuing this weeks theme of our fave crafty items of 2015 with a couple of stamp sets and a die set... you're probably not surprised to know that my first choice is Garden Grow by Altenew which I used here a few weeks ago but back in the summer I used it for this card too...

                 
                                     


My next choice is Super by Avery Elle..... I love the hand-drawn skyline which is so useful for making backdrops or taking centre stage on your design...

                                             


My choice of fave die goes to a recent purchase.. it's the Take a Bow dies by Concord & 9th which makes the most adorable Christmas tree and I'm wondering if it can be used for other projects year round too :)
Here are a couple of trees I made with my dies....
          

The ice blue tree is so pretty and glittery whilst the green one is a more traditional theme. I used plasticine inside a small terracotta pot to push the skewer into and just sprayed one of them with silver glitter paint :) I'd love to see how your Christmas trees turned out if you bought the die too... add some photos to the comments on our facebook page :)

I could've included many more stamps and dies on my fave list... lets face it the companies keep bringing out such great products but I hope you've enjoyed my selection :)

I'd like to thank you for all your lovely comments over the year and wish all our readers a Happy Christmas and New Year, look forward to seeing you in 2016 with a shiny new blog and website :)

Jenny x

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wow I adore that gardening stamp set and the tree die is brilliant! Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing these great products...they are going straight on my wish list x