Tuesday 15 December 2015

My Favourites of 2015


Wow! What a challenge.
Narrowing my favourite things down just to 3 was pretty much impossible.
But here goes!
First up; the company that got me into flowers again. It's not one set but a couple from Winnie & Walter. Their floral sets are gorgeous without being overstylised. You can create something more simple,watercoloured or life-like.


My second choice is the most perfect unisex set; 'Playful Pups'. I know it's popped out of stock presently but I had to include it! You can do 'what dogs might get up to scenes'
 Turn them into Ninjas...
 Go super simple..
 or have them climbing a balloon ;-)
 Your imagination is your only limit!
 My last choice was more difficult. I, like Jenny, (see yesterday's post), love 'Take A Bough', So I
This die is a 'make whatever you want from it'. You can see a fried egg..

 or maybe the usual doughnut, or just
 a plain iced biscuit!
 Well, I hope you enjoyed my favourites. I'd love to know what the highlights of your crafty year have been!
I'd love to say thankyou for being supportive of this blog. I know all of us DT girls, really appreciate you reading and commenting.
Can I say a big Happy Christmas to you all and look forward to seeing you back in the New Year with an exciting line-up of more gorgeous new supplies!

Keren xx

.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All your cards are amazing but I still absolutely love your second flower one and the ninja pups made me laugh!!!