Thursday 4 June 2015

Bright Candles

Hello!




Last week Jill kicked off our DT challenge to use the same set of dies and stamps.  We are all using Echo Park's fab Birthday Celebration Stamp and Die set.  Did you see Jill's cool candle shakers?  So fun!


 
 
I hadn't seen Jill's card when I made mine but I went with the candles too!  I stamped them in a row and combined with the sentiment which I gold embossed.  I added some glossy accents to the candles.  The bright candles needed some coordinating paper so I reached for my favourite paper pad from Avery Elle.  A piece of vellum and arrow paperclip complete the design. 
 
I can't wait to see what the next member of the DT creates with this great stamp and die set.  It is such a cool way to see lots of ways of using the same products :)
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x




Birthday Celebration Stamp & Die Set   The Everyday Collection 6x6 Pad   Large Stitched Square Lawn Cuts

No comments: