Monday 29 June 2015

Cookie Dough Ice Cream


Are you an ice-cream fan?? Are you into all those yummy flavours that Ben n' Jerry's have introduced us to ??....Well cookie dough is one of my faves so I made a whole tub full using the lawn fawn set called Treat Yourself..

I had the idea of using the dies for Owens ABC's to cut a grid of circles as a background for my tub of ice-cream but it wasn't until I'd done that I had the idea to ink behind them and turn them into cookies.
I think I'll leave my circle dies wired together because it creates such a good pattern
without any effort to line up the circles ;) 
Once I had passed the die through my Bigshot once I moved the die down slightly and re-inserted the top row of circles dies into the bottom row I had just cut ... perfect spacing and no hassle :)
The cookies are created by sponging ink onto the card base underneath and adding chocolate chips from the Milk and Cookies set by Lawn Fawn.


Owen's ABCs Lawn Cuts  Treat Yourself  Treat Yourself Lawn Cuts  Milk and Cookies

Over at the Paper Smooches Sparks blog we have a sketch for you this week so do pop over and check it out. This is my last inspiration card with the design team and uses the Spiffy Scooter stamps and dies for a shrunk down version of the sketch..

I hope you can join us in the gallery :)

Jenny x

2 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

Such fun cards!

Unknown said...

love love love it!!! i'm so jealous of your awesome imagination!