Monday 21 October 2013

A Retro Christmas!!

Hi there, I still seem to be in Christmas card-making mode at the moment ... have you started to make yours yet???
I'ts my second and last time guesting with the Lawnscaping challenge blog this month, this time around the girls are asking you to use your Lawn Fawn stamps and be inspired by something you've found on Pinterest. Are you a pinterest fan?.....I love it and knew exactly which image would inspire my card.....


and here's the pinterest image

                                                           awesome retro design by penny choo

I really think that Lawn Fawn's Ornate Ornarnaments lend themselves perfectly to that retro printed style and by using some masking and Distress inks it was quite easy to do too.... I love the angular lines that don't follow the curves of the bows and the bold blocks of colour :0)

Please hop over here and check out the challenge details and thanks for stopping by today :0)
Jenny x

No comments: