Monday 7 October 2013

Winter in the Park

Hello there

If you are a Lawn Fawn addict like 'moi' you will have heard of the Lawnscaping challenge blog where you can indulge your LF obsession passion and todays new challenge is to use Patterned Paper. What has this got to do with Make the Day Special you say???? well.... I'm guest designing with the Lawnscaping girls this month and I thought I'd share my card with you here on the blog too :0)


This is one of the new Lawn Fawn sets available for pre-order right just here along with the rest of the yummy new release.
                                           Winter In The Park
I just love the wintery scenes you can create with this timeless set not to mention the sparkle you can use on the snow and lanterns and I'm not usually a 'sparkle' kinda girl :0)
I've stamped the lamp posts onto patterned paper from the Fa La La La paper pad and given them a frosty look with white pencil and a touch of pearlescent glitter. The tiny asterix shape makes great twinkling lights and I've added chalk around them to make them glow in the dewey winter air. I love the sculptured snow cap on the back of the bench too.... I'm one of those people that likes to leave the snow un-touched :0)

This means I've actually made a start on my Christmas cards this year, how about you?? I hope you take advantage of the Lawn Fawn  pre-order and hop over to check out the Lawnscaping Challenge too.. see you in the gallery :0)

Thanks for stopping by
Jenny x


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I think we are ALL going to need that set now!
Love it!
Lou xx

Tara Cardwell said...

Yup! I wasn't keen on it but then I saw this and of course now I need it!

Gillian R said...

This is so so pretty, off to pre order it now

Sarah G said...

Gorgeousness! Love this scene :)

jc2711 said...

Hello,

This is just beautiful :) I could not work out how to pre-order as when I clicked on the link, it went to the store but I could not see the set. Can you help please?
Thank you

Jackie