Friday 11 October 2013

Oh Shoot

Happy Friday to all of you stampy-inky-paper-holics out there (and yes I do class myself as one of this awesome breed ;) hehe)

So it's Lydia here with you today here at Make The Day Special today and I can say truthfully that this is my most favourite place to get my stamps from.... I don't know anywhere in the UK that sells Avery Elle, Unity and my most favourite Wplus9!.... and Lou the owner is just the sweetest DT leader I know :)

Today I'm sharing with you a very CAS card......


As you can see I'm still obsessed with gold..... last month hated it ...this month I just can't get enough out the gorgeousness lushishness ..yum!

I have used two of the fab sets from Avery Elle... Oh Happy Day (sorry out of skock) and Petals and Stems . The flowers on this set would also work well on a scrapbook page as they are such a great size.....if it's still in stock in two weeks I'll do a layout to show how great they look as embellishments.

I really hope you all have a great weekend and see you next week with a card using the next pre-order at Make The Day Special...intrigued????

Hugs, Lydia xxxx

No comments: