Tuesday 29 October 2013

Grids for Birds!


Good morning! Hope you're all ok and enjoying all the gorgeous autumnal colours. Today's card isn't autumn inspired but was as a result of a technique we were doing last week at a stamping club I attend. It's called the grid technique except I didn't do a full square grid as my piece was already too 'busy'. Ideally you'd add vertical lines between the images and add colour and little images in some squared sections. Instead I just highlighted the lines & added some colour from alcohol markers. You can get more Mama Elephant stamps in our shop here
I've used this set called Rustic Spring

I know it's a bit too fussy- if there's not enough 'white space' I get a bit jittery! I think I'll go and have a cup of tea to calm myself down ;-) 


See you next Tuesday.

Happy stamping,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE this Keren. Gorgeous card :-)