Monday 28 October 2013

An Autumn Palette

Well hello there :0)

I've stepped back from Christmas to Autumn this week with a colourful card made with Paper Smooches Leafy Greens set. This is my DT card for this weeks challenge at the Paper Smooches Sparks blog which is a photo inspiration of autumnal leaves.

Those seasonal colours gave me the excuse to play with my Distress inks and the solid leaves really allow you to get creative with your inking too.... as you can see there's some double stamping gone on alongside some rockin n' rollin too. 

The water droplets are dots of glossy accents which really add some natural texture along with some ink splatters and veins made with the thin stem from the Calico stamp set. I finished off with a simple sentiment from Many Thanks which has some great phrases as well as a mix of fabulous fonts (available in the next Paper Smooches pre-order)

Those colours make me happy.... I'm definitely not ready for autumn to change to winter yet although with the clocks going yesterday, we're slipping that way.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop over to the Sparks blog and check out the new challenge details :0)
Jenny x

1 comment:

Larisa said...

It is very beautiful! The leaves look so alive and colourful! I love this card!!!