Friday 4 October 2013

CAS Embossing

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have all had a great week and have a super weekend on the cards.. hehehe see what I did there?! ;) 

It's Lydia here today at Make The Day Special . I have made a card using just one of the fab sets from Paper Smooches...... 'Salutations'. Now this is a sentiment set and at first glace you may think that this is an add-on set to an image but I believe that all those words look awesome as a background!


I simply arranged some of the sentiments on the set into a square shape and stamped it repeating until I had covered the background layer and embossed it in white.

To make to main sentiment pop I inked the background in teal after I had heat embossed the words.

Oh and then because I am totally addicted to gold right now I used a gold paint pen to go around the edges.

Thanks for popping in!

Hugs Lydia xxxx

No comments: